This Diabolo set includes:
- 1 Triple/Quintuple Bearing DIABOLO
- 2 Led Diablo Lights
- 1 PAIR OF DIABOLO STICKS (with a length of string)
- 10meter/32ft Diabolo String
- A net carrying bag
- This is a triple/quintuple bearing diabolo, made from TPU. And it has 2 protection rings, which will deform to absorb the impact energy when diabolo falls.
- This diabolo has 2 led lights which make the diabolo looks amazing in the dark, and it also has a sounding device to product unique diabolo-sound.
- This diabolo uses a wide axle fitted with a one-way bearing, making finger grinds and long complicated string tricks much easier to complete due to its prolonged spin time.
- As you can only spin the diabolo in one direction, it is easier to learn with. It is also much easier to get the diabolo spinning really fast as you can wrap the string a couple of times around the axle without fear of getting string tangled.
- The glass fiber diabolo sticks are much tougher than wood sticks and even aluminum ones. Our diabolo sticks will last a very long time if treated well (of course the string will need changing from time to time). And the handles are covered by the soft foam.
- Our string device is more advanced than the others. The string passes straight into the top of the stick and comes out a few centimeters down on one side. It removes the knot from the top of the stick and makes it possible and easier to do diabolo tricks.
- The net bag is big enough to contain this diabolo set.
Size of Small Diabolo
Size of Large Diabolo
Blue, Green, Purple, Red
I bought this because my son liked this so much. I think it'll make a great Christmas or birthday gift for one of his friends. I love how focused my son has been on learning how to use his diablo (and taking his focus away from computer games). I'm sure it's good for his brain too. So whichever of his friends we give it to, his mom is going to thank me. :)
This yoyo was a gift for a 10 year old. She loves it. The item is well made and very nice looking.
I bought this to keep my boy away from the PC and cell phone, and it works, lol
The Quintuple bearing yoyo spins much longer than the triple bearing one, and quintuple bearing one is more beginner friendly to me. Both quintuple and triple are awesome!
Chinese YoYo & Diabolo7 reviews
Chinese YoYo & Diabolo11 reviews